Monday, April 12, 2010

Kem Terhebat !!

I just went home last Friday, I've been gone for 4 days to the Kem Bina Negara Ulu Sepri, Rembau, Negeri Sembilan for Kursus Bina Negara (ASAS), anjuran Biro Tatanegara, Jabatan Perdana Menteri.Well, it's such fun there, I don't feel like going home though. Such a great camp. The best things we'd done there are we did jungle trekking and.......all lah!! I want to tell more but I don't have much time, just check on the pictures..



Haziq...penat agaknya


Time ni dah sampai kt kem..rileks jap

Ulu Sepri Jungle


Time bertembung kat tgh hutan

Kenangan Badan Pengawas

Sorry, I just have jungle trekking pictures. Actually, we're not allowed to take pictures in the camp. Outside the camp, we can but what's interesting out there...


No comments:

Post a Comment