Friday, March 11, 2011

More Than Ever


I miss you,
Even that we bumped to each other everyday,
Even that we are near to each other,
Even that we can meet if we want to

But time have put such envy on us,
We could not meet up frequently,
 If only you knew,
How much I want to share with you

I wish we could go back to the past,
Where our memory lies behind,
The stories, smiles and laughter,
Those are what I longed for

I miss you,
More than ever now,
I wish we could be together,
Now and always...

*originally written by me, Aisyah. Inspired by my beloved one...Yes, he gives me inspirations :)
Seriously, I miss him more than ever now :(

2 comments:

  1. aaa? so sweet.. u boley bukk website untuk poem la pasni. hehe.

    jom ke blogshop saya yer!

    We are selling 100% genuine circle lens imported from Korea.

    Here is the link;
    MomoEyes;
    http://momoeyes.blogspot.com/

    ALL READY STOCK!
    =)
    Happy Shopping yeah!

    Oh yeah, you'll get 3% off by placing our banner link in your blog!

    Love,
    Nadia~

    ReplyDelete