Monday, July 11, 2011

Say Alhamdulillah for the Glory!

So, this morning, SMK Meru team went to the Karnival Pendidikan Kaunseling Kerjaya that was held at SAMT Sultan Hisamudin, Kampung Jawa.
There were a few categories that was contested;
  1. Career Quiz
  2. Career Folio Writing- Secondary School and Primary School (Model Khas)
  3. Banner 
  4. Poster
And it went on perfectly, where SMK Meru was announced to win the Career Quiz at the First Place. Yes! We felt really grateful for this gift.
Also, SMK Meru got the 4th place in the Career Folio Writing for Secondary School category.

Congratulations to us!!!! ngee~~

One more thing, I've sent a SMS SEMAK PLKN to 15888. It said that I didn't get selected to the National Service. I feel happy but also some kind of sad anyway because losing weight there would be much more easier, hahah.

Another thing I wanna tell you. I am the one who designed the Career Folio's cover. Both folios.
So, Pn. Noraini Ishak told me that....Pn. Norseha, the Senior Assistant Registrar and the Principal, Pn. Hasnah love the cover designs soooo much!!! I felt so thrilled to hear that. This is one of the best moment in my life. Ever.

Wanna see them?

 and some another pictures;






Credit to AiNie

No comments:

Post a Comment