Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Not more than the fact that it is fictional;

                                                                                                                                Heart Robbers HQ,
                                                                                                                             PO BOX, 111949
                                                                                                                           Secret Loveland

Dear Mr. Robber,
    It's been more than a month since the I've heard the last news from you. I've counted every day that has passed; since the day you robbed my heart. It hurts so much when my heart is not with me. How could you have taken it away?
  
   Now, more than ever, I am looking forward to meet you soon; to ask my heart back from you. I promise you that if I don't have it back in one month starting from today, the best Robbers Hunter in town will be sent to you.

   Take care,
   Heartless Lover


*more letter to Mr. Robber will be revealed soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment