Sunday, November 28, 2010

Still being busy, even it's school holiday

Yeah, I have been busy these days. And unaware-ly, there's only a month to countdown the year 2011. Oh, I wish time would be slower for me,(we all know that wouldn't happen) ahah ^_^

For the time being, I am busy babysitting my 2 years old niece. She is really cute that I couldn't resist her. You should know that I really love babies <3. Her name is Laila, I often call her Yeya...





Apart from my busyness, I also had to make some designs for SMK Meru TERAS magazine 2011. It's not easy because I have to find inspirations. Well, as I am the senior designer left after Iman and Ammar. I'm gonna miss their work though. Whatever it is, I will do the best of mine for Editorial Board 2011 and of course my hunny bunny, academic achievement.

And I'm gonna share some music video with you, Shine A Light- Mcfly ft. Taio Cruz


I like this band so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment