Saturday, October 30, 2010

A lot of problems to think of...

Yes, a lot lot lot lot and lot to think of. It is the exam week and the main subjects should be in the head. But things has gone to chaos (only in my head). My head is like blown up and explode! Like balloons I suppose...

Well, even after I resigned up my post as prefect, teachers are still chasing after me. Could you all just leave me alone? I'm happy now, better than before. I don't feel exhaust, ashamed, hatred or even feeling worst about myself. You know I'm lack of self-confidence, actually.

So, what should I do? I've talked to my family. As always, they will say "DON'T". I need a lot more than that, man! The Prefects has helped me out to self-convincing, to be out loud, to be more appeal than anyone since past 3 years. That's why it is the most precious than ever. But I love the way I'm being now. I felt more at peace, the best ever. Which path should I choose? To be back or just stay???

Another disturbance thing, I know I'm not suppose to write about this but I wanted to! My own best friend asked me to be his girlfriend. Whoa! I never expect this, in exam weeks. I was like oh my god! I don't know if I am feeling worst or happy about it. Anyway, I'm glad to know that I'm good enough to be liked by someone even I don't think I deserve it. But at the same time, I am scared to accept. Well, this thing will become a disaster in relationships especially best friend-best friend relationship. You know, we're still best friends until now...at least until sometime....maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment