Saturday, January 1, 2011

Farewell 2010, Hello 2011

     It is another new year already. I haven't been really ready for 2011 to come actually, I bet this is what every 16-year old kid in Malaysia had been afraid to accept the coming new year as they all have to take SPM. Haha XD. I too, been a bit freaked out about it since I'm gonna sit for SPM in this year, 2011.

     Anyway, I'm also being excited about it like what I have stated in the last post before, I can't wait to end the school life. Yeaaaahooo! Eventually, I got to pass SPM with flying colours first, so then I can go to foundation or in the other meaning-ASASI or Matrikulasi, and after that, I'm gonna go for PILN (Program Ijazah Luar Negara) and take MBBS abroad (I wish to be in UK)!
Ahaaaa,  What A Big Dream!!! Well, it is not wrong, right?! XD

Anyway, I just want to say
FAREWELL 2011 and HELLO 2011!!

Let's move on to a new life with a  
FRESH STARTING and EVERYTHING GOES ON SMOOTHLY,  
NO BOYFRIEND, NO OVERWROUGHT UNREQUITED TEENAGE LOVE, NO SILLY MISTAKES, NO DROP IN RESULTS.

There will be MERELY BEST FRIENDS, CRUSHING A LITTLE XD, GREAT ACHIEVEMENT, WITH BIG PRESENTS ;)

Wish me luck everyone and GOOD LUCK to y'all too !!

No comments:

Post a Comment