Saturday, February 26, 2011

Love, love, love

Yes...Love, love, love. Like my blog title itself, It's all about love. Maybe today I want to write about something that has recently happened in my life.

I ....recently started to taste love. I know it sounds like...#%#%. I mean just started to have this sort of relationship. Yeah, it is. If you can't believe this, neither can I. I, myself never thought of this kind of thing at all. But life is just too unpredictable. It's not me who seeks for love, but the love itself found me. What can I really do about it. I was just hesitated when I was...you know, being asked to be his.

You should know that I'm feeling like 'Oh my god! Why am I writing this? This thing is tickling all over'. Like embarrassing. I don't know other people's perspective about this kind of thing. But for me, this is actually incredibly personal and confidential. Or I am just being too worried what other people might say. Huh, thought I am gonna just leave it alone. Who cares...

"Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."

Okay, enough babbling for today. Gonna do some adjustments to this blog design.
See you later ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment